[dev] Left Frame Menu missing ...

Micha Kersloot micha at kovoks.nl
Mon Sep 27 13:50:23 PDT 2004

Hi,

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy at hub.org>:
>
>> 'k, what should I look at next?  I've tried Mozilla, Firefox, konqueror
>> and downloaded/tested Opera ... all same results ... code looks good, but
>> no menus show up :(
>

> I have no idea. I assume you've checked for javascript errors? Seems
> like no
> developers are seeing this, and there's really nothing obvious in the
> code, so
> I don't know what to tell you. You need to give us some sort of error or
> anomaly or something to go on.

In that case, there is a javascript error on the
services/portal/menu.php page.
syntax error:
window.setTimeout('update();', * 1000);

I don't see how this one is connected to the menu script, but maybe this
error makes gecko to stop javascript processing or so.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Micha Kersloot
http://www.kovoks.nl/