[dev] cell padding/spacing

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Wed Sep 29 20:58:58 PDT 2004

We really need to get rid of the following parameter for IE display:
style="margin:2px; border:none;"
(i.e. in imp/templates/mailbox.html).  With this line, the threading view looks
horrible (same with the folder tree view).  Without it, the threading view
looks fine.  However, without the parameter, it makes the Mozilla view look
lousy.

Don't know if we want to do an explicit $browser check, but we need to do
something to fix this display  (it's not just me they says this either -
several other people have commented on this to me also).

or does someone else have some HTML/CSS magic that will fix this?

michael