[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: nag/lib base.php

Stuart K Bingë omicron-list at mighty.co.za
Sun Oct 3 14:22:34 PDT 2004

On Sunday, 03 October 2004 23:13, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Stuart Binge <omicron-list at mighty.co.za>:
> >   Log:
> >   Again, required to maintain the Share/IMAP mapping
>
> See my previous comment; can we find a more general solution for this?
> Driver-specific checks should be avoided if at all possible.

Well, I have no problem changing/removing these blocks, as long as I have
equivalent functionality elsewhere.

Is it even possible to create share subclasses and have them used within an
application?

Basically I need a way to map a list of IMAP folders to the current user's
share list when first loading an application. The way I've done it is the
cleanest way I could find so far.

--
Stuart K Bingë
 - Freelance UNIX/C++, PHP, Perl developer.

Email: omicron at mighty.co.za