[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: nag/lib base.php

Stuart K Bingë omicron-list at mighty.co.za
Sun Oct 3 15:33:35 PDT 2004

On Sunday, 03 October 2004 23:55, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Stuart KBingë <omicron-list at mighty.co.za>:
> > I think this is the best option actually. Using share subclasses seems
> > like overkill for what I'm looking for.
> >
> > I would think Horde_Share::listShares() would be the proper place to put
> > it, correct?
>
> Yup. You might want to instrument the share() class with other hook events
> as well while you're there (create, delete, update), perhaps?

Ok, I'll take a look at all that tomorrow.

There's one more problem; I need to perform the same synchronisation in Turba
(although as Turba doesn't use shares it's only one way; IMAP folder -> Turba
sources via a dummy share list).

Currently I'm doing this via the same code block in Turba's base.php - any
ideas on what the best way to reimplement this would be, considering there
are no shares to be listed?

--
Stuart K Bingë
 - Freelance UNIX/C++, PHP, Perl developer.

Email: omicron at mighty.co.za