[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/config conf.xml hooks.php.dist framework/Share Share.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Oct 4 08:52:36 PDT 2004

Quoting Stuart Binge <omicron-list at mighty.co.za>:

>   Log:
>   First shot at implementing hooks for share init, add, modify,
> remove and list events

1. You should use Horde::callHook() to take care of most of the checking logic
here.

2. I'd prefer it if these were called if the hook function is defined, instead
of having configuration options for all possible hooks; if we instrument as
many things as we might, that could get very messy. Does anyone else have an
opinion on this?

-chuck

Quincy Adams