[dev] Re: Courier Quota patch

Sander Dalemans sander at gamerszone.nl
Tue Oct 5 14:59:33 PDT 2004

eculp at encontacto.net wrote:
> Quoting Sander Dalemans <sander at gamerszone.nl>:
>> You're right. After some hours of testing and debugging I found out that
>> Courier isn't updating the maildirsize at all. I don't know what the
>> problem is for now, but likely it isn't a problem of Horde/IMP.
>>
>> I am sorry, my fault but thanks for your time :p.
>
> What is your DEFAULTDELIVERY in courierd set to?

I'm only using Courier-IMAP not the full Courier mail server. In the
authmysqlrc I have this setting but the comments say the following:

# Courier mail server only: optional field specifies custom mail delivery
# instructions for this account (if defined) -- essentially overrides
# DEFAULTDELIVERY from ${sysconfdir}/courierd
#
# MYSQL_DEFAULTDELIVERY defaultdelivery