[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/scripts/ldap horde.schema

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Thu Oct 7 04:25:20 PDT 2004

> chuck       2004-10-06 21:37:23 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     scripts/ldap         horde.schema
>   Log:
>   what do folks think of adding a pgp key type here? what else would
> you use in ldap?

It seems a bit more intuitive for turba than what I currently have in
sources.php.  I haven't actually used pgp keys for sometime but they did work
for me at one time.

         'userCertificate' => 'userCertificate',
         'userPKCS12' => 'userPKCS12',
         'userSMIMECertificate' => 'userSMIMECertificate'

I my case, I can use either because my directory has no active user keys
although I've intended to enable them again.

ed

ed