[dev] trean patch

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Fri Oct 8 21:46:38 PDT 2004

I don't know if anybody else noticed this, but I could only store about 8
bookmarks per category because my postgres "text" field would fill up.

The attached patch takes care of this by making better use of the datatree
structure.  It stores the bookmark information in the horde_datatree_attributes
table instead of the horde_datatree datatree_data text field.  I simply added
_toAttributes() and _fromAttributes() functions.

I don't have a conversion script for existing bookmarks. And to be honest, it
could be weeks before I find this kind of time again to write one (I love my
job, but it keeps me very busy).  Maybe somebody else could step up on that for
me?

Using this patch will make the old bookmarks dissappear on the interface, but
they are still there in the datatree_data field.

modified files:
  trean/lib/Bookmarks.php

--Ben