[dev] Gollam selectList call

Duck duck at obala.net
Sun Oct 10 03:56:37 PDT 2004

On Friday 08 of October 2004 18:19, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Duck <duck at obala.net>:
> > Here is my simple test code.
> >
> > This don't work because the needed form variables are not rendered
> > separately.
> >
> > Maybe I miss something.
>
> I still can't tell what you're trying to accomplish.

I was trying to use the new (dev) gollem file selection calls with Horde_Form,
but as you can find out using it, the opened selection window cannot set the
input values of the parent form, science the hidden variables are not
rendered as an hidden input. So I wonder if there is any possibility to force
the renderer to render it separately (not included in the serialized
__formvars), but as their own filed, so the file selection javascript can set
their values.

Duck