[dev] Ansel storeImage, numImages, getImageUrl, getDefaultImage API calls

Duck duck at obala.net
Tue Oct 12 03:08:38 PDT 2004

On Tuesday 12 of October 2004 04:00, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> - it should work more closely with gallery ids, instead of the $app
> parameter. getDefaultImage(), for instance, should only need to take a
> gallery id. Gallery ids can be nested, though.

I don't know how to use only galleryId science we need the $app for
shares/datathree separation like in Agora comments. So this galleries are not
dispayed in the Ansel module itself.

> - split out dual purpose methods - again, see getDefaultImage. That should
> be two methods - getDefaultImage, returning the id, and getImagePath (or
> something
> like that) returning the path of any image, given a gallery and an id.

I removed the "path" code from getDefaultImage.
The path is returned by getImageUrl that corresponds to Ansel::getImageUrl().

> - The parameters are kind of a mess. I guess if $image is from
> Horde_Form, that
> makes sense. But gallery_data and default should be combined if possible.

Personally I don't like to combine them. Since the gallery_data in practice
will come mainly from $config['images'] (with image dimensions). But is only
my opinion.

I added removeImage too.

Duck