[dev] Turba addressbooks block

Tarjei Huse tarjei+a_lists.phpgw at nu.no
Tue Oct 12 07:29:42 PDT 2004

Hi,
> Zitat von Tarjei Huse <tarjei+a_lists.phpgw at nu.no>:
>
> > Hi, here's a quick block to create quickaccess to the users adressbooks as
> > links
> > in the meny + that it makes the "oganizing" menu a direct link to turba.
>
> I like the idea, but I don't like the Organizing header to be linked to
> Turba. And please clean the code up.
Hmm, is there a way to pass params to a block? Anyhow, here's a version that
has
been cleaned up.

The header stuff has been removed and I've also removed all references to Imp.

It seems to me you use Blocks in two different contexts - the portal and in the
menu . Are blocks the favoured method of making "specials" in the horde
framework?

Tarjei