[dev] [patch] Insert Ansel images in htmlarea richt text editor

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Oct 12 20:26:15 PDT 2004

Quoting Roel Gloudemans <roel at gloudemans.info>:

> Made a patch with which it is possible to insert images from Ansel using the
> htmlarea editor.
>
> Nothing fancy, just a (text based) select list. Preview is possible.
> THe code is open to improvement, since I didn't know what I was
> doing, but it works. ;-)

Okay, I finally had a chance to see how this works. I'm not going to commit it
as is. It needs to be reworked to use Horde API calls instead of calling Ansel
directly if it's going to live in Horde proper. If you have a way of
getting it
to live in Ansel and be included that'd be fine too, but that seems
less likely.

-chuck

Quincy Adams