[dev] [patch] Insert Ansel images in htmlarea richt text editor

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Oct 15 19:27:08 PDT 2004

Quoting Roel Gloudemans <roel at gloudemans.info>:

> I expanded upon Duck's work.

Okay, I'll try to take a look at this one.

> I added the following functions:
> - selectGalleries; returns an optionlist of galleries
> - selectImages; returns an optionlist of images

HTML generation really doesn't belong in API functions like this.

> Furthermore I changed all existing functions. $app may now be null.
> Setting it
> to null results in using the default ansel share (set in base.php). This is
> needed because the htmlarea plugin inserts images from existing/visible ansel
> galleries.

Sounds good.

> It now is $app,$gallery_id,$image_id, where $gallery_id is ignored when
> $image_id is set. To me this looks more consistent, but I think this is a
> matter of taste.

It's still overloaded behavior that isn't ideal, but yes, that's clearer.

> Beware; code is untested. I would like comments on how this looks in general
> before writing code (that is, adapting the htmlarea plugin) to test this.

I'll see what I can do. Lots of other stuff on my plate, though, so if someone
beats me to it, that's fine.

-chuck

Quincy Adams