[dev] [patch] Jonah subscribe/unsubscribe e-mail

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Sat Oct 16 09:59:10 PDT 2004

Quoting Marko Djukic <mdjukic at horde.org>

>> Also, when deleting recipients from the delivery list, the link calls the
>> list/delete.php script which doesn't and never did exist. Is this a
>> forgotten
>> commit or does it still have to be written?
>
> hm, not sure what happened. might never have got around to doing it.

Here ja go. My try at delete.php.

Other things I encountered:
- When adding recipients from the jonah admin interface you return to the
channel list instead of the recipient list; fixed this
- Unless I missed something, adding recipients from the jonah admin interface
was not restricted by any permissions (everyone could add recipients by
calling
the script directly); I think I fiex this by copying then permission
check from
index.php from the lists directory.

Cheers,
Roel.

(delete.php goes in the lists subdir of jonah)