[dev] [patch] Make login/logout menu links behave as options/help/problem

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Sun Oct 17 05:28:36 PDT 2004

Quoting Roel Gloudemans <roel at gloudemans.info>:

> Recently login/logout links were added to the (top) menu for some
> applications.
> Since I always use the sidebar and the icons thus needlessly take up real
> estate and I don't want them to appear in my Giapeto based website, I wrote a
> patch which makes them behave like all others service links in the menu (The
> appearance of login/logout is regulated via conf.php)
Roel,

I appologize for this being a bit off-topic but there may be others
interested.
I have played with giapeto a couple of times but haven't been able to
put a "web
site" together.  Would you mind sharing the address of your giapeto
site.  Feel
free to email me directly.  If others are using giapeto, I would appreciate
your links.  I'm not a very graphic person so I need stimulus ;)

Thanks,

ed