[dev] CSS class="summary" border-bottom problem ?

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Sat Oct 23 04:30:07 PDT 2004

I know where the border is; 20 pixels below the cell border (in other
words the
header height). A hight of 100% is rendered as the height of the table cell.
Since there is a 20px header block above....

I did some testing and it looks like the <div> is rendered independently from
the <table> that we think is in de <div>. If you set height to e.g. 50% you'll
see that the <div>'s border is actually behind the block contents. I found 2
ways to solve it:

1) Remove the height attribute from the summary style (now mozilla just looks
like ie with different sized; but aligned blocks)
2) Revert back to the table solution (which the <div>'s replaced a couple of
revisions ago).

Cheers,
Roel.