[dev] Anybody available for consultancy ?

Horde Development horde at sadeghi.co.uk
Sun Oct 24 21:12:36 PDT 2004

I need help with the following. I was wondering if any of you are available
to answer a few question and may be write a few line of code.

1. Some questions/bugs
  1. Turba Displays date input twice ?
  2. Turba Date import is wrong, it shows the DD/MM/YY format but still
cannot import the data properly.
  3. Is it possible to set the display number of characters for each input
field?
  4 . Select display themes config now does not show any extra themes ?

2. Turba Add page does not show any fields at all.

I need to write the following features :

3. From Turba, check imp for a particular pop3 account. If an email has
arrived with a .csv attachment, detach it and import it into turba table.
Schedule this action for every 5 minutes.

4. Get Turba selection (lookup) and create a .csv (export). Download this
file to client and run a Word document.

Regards
Hamid