[dev] Group children

Richard Wallace rwallace at thewallacepack.net
Mon Oct 25 19:39:16 PDT 2004

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Richard Wallace <rwallace at thewallacepack.net>:
>
>> I need to get a list of children for a group.  In the Group class there
>> is a getGroupParents() method but I can't find any similar way of
>> getting a groups children.  Any ideas?
>

> You'll need to submit a patch to Group.php to make a nice wrapper for
> this, but
> you just need to call DataTree::get() with $startleaf set to the group
> you want
> to list children of.

Alright, I can do that.  But I was wondering if this might be something
that could be generally useful for the DataTree, like the getParents()
and if there should be a getChildren() method in the DataTree.  The the
Group object would have a getGroupChildren() similar to how it h
as the getGroupParents() method.

Rich