[dev] demo site now updated to latest CVS ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Sat Oct 30 12:09:20 PDT 2004

After some headaches with the left menu that Chuck was able to fix this
past week, I've just put the updated demo online @
http://webmail.demo.hub.org ...

Cursory glance through, everything looks okay, but I haven't tested
everything in depth ... please let me know if there are any problems with
any of the modules in place ...

As this demo is the basis for what we put up for our clients, I have not
included any modules that are in-appropriate for our clients (ie. the
account management stuff, as it doesn't fit in with the cyrus stuff) ...
so its not *everything* that Horde has to offer, but I do try to add in as
many modules as I can ...

----