[dev] HTML composer...

Marc Jauvin marc at r4l.com
Sun Oct 31 07:21:39 PST 2004

OK, then anybody has an idea what config options would affect this? The
bahavior
is the following:

- the HTML toolbars open properly
- the body of the message does not convert to HTML (does not render)
- any property (BOLD/font, etc.) does not get applied at all.

Thanks.

Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers at lauwerscollege.nl> wrote:

> Citeren Marc Jauvin <marc at r4l.com>:
>
>> Anybody using the HTML COMPOSER within Horde with InternetExplorer? I just
>> upgraded my live Horde Install, and people have been reporting it
>> not working
>> in IE. I also verified this as not working (even using CVS HEAD).
>>
>> Thanks for any feedback.
>>
>> Note: this works very well with Mozilla/Firefox.
>
> Works fine here. W2k/sp4, IE 6.0.2800.1106
>
> --
> Jan Kuipers
> Systeembeheer Lauwers College

> DISCLAIMER

> the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
> delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
> guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
> intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or
> contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
> errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
> result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please
> request a hard-copy version.

Marc Jauvin
514-905-6500
http://register4less.com