[dev] [patch] Post comments with ansel images/jonah stories/etc.

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Sun Oct 31 11:49:15 PST 2004

A while back the capability to add comments to pictures in ansel; polls in scry
and stories in jonah was added. This is a very nice capability. However, I
think this feature was not complete yet.
1) Editing messages took place in agora
2) Deleting messages took place in agora
After finishing the task, agora couldn't find the correct forum, because it was
hidden from agora.

The attached patch adds capabilities to the agora api to edit and delete
messages in the parent page (the picture; poll; story). The user is no longer
directed towards agora. Fixes for jonah/ansel/scry are also included.

There is still one issue I didn't solve (too tired now), which was already
present before I
started; notifications do not appear in the right place. The api is using its
callers notification object now.

While I was at it I also added comments capability to turba. If we add an extra
option to imp to copy mails to turba comments be have rudimentary CRM in place

I would like some opinions of this, how this code could be improved.

Cheers,
Roel.