[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp folders.php imp/lib/IMAP Tree.php imp/templates/folders folders.html vfolder_actions.inc vfolder_foot.inc vfolder_head.inc vfolder_javascript.inc vfolders.html

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Mon Nov 1 10:26:53 PST 2004

Hi,

> Not sure if this is the reason, but after updating, logging out and logging
> back in, my server segfaulted. I tracked it down to the uksort call in
> IMAP_Sort::sortMailboxesByKey. Commenting it out worked. I have no idea
> what from the quite simple _mbox_cmp function might cause this, or if I
> simply have a broken system, I just wanted to give a heads up.

Jan, I was talking about this in http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=711.
Commenting out, _sortList in IMAP/Tree.php or uksort() in
IMAP/Sort.php helped me too. I tried to track this down, but with no
luck.

By the way, code in imp/lib/IMAP/Tree.php on line 80 is:
 if (empty($this->_prefix)) {
     $boxes = $this->_getList('%');
 }

and on line 90:
$this->_sortList($boxes, true);

So _sortList() is called twice if you are using 'namespace' instead of
'folders' (like in mine case). I tried commenting it out. But this did
not helped, i had to comment code in sortMailboxByKey method instead.

Just my 0.02.

--
Best Regards,
 Vilius