[dev] patch spamd_ftp.php

tim email at teletechnics.com
Mon Nov 1 14:29:33 PST 2004

Monday, November 1, 2004, 8:56:08 PM, Jan wrote:

JS> Uhm, this is a FTP driver. fopen() is not an appropriate method for such a
JS> driver.

Cool, how does one then tackle that authentication is done for a
particular user only, yet default values that are kept normally in
/usr/mail/spamassassin/local.cf, which is not readable by user logged
in by ftp to his personal account. This without creating special links
etc. for each individual user. I tried various thoughts keeping it as
an ftp driver, but could not come up with any other solution.

--
 tim