[dev] What's next?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Nov 2 06:17:39 PST 2004

Now that the BETA releases are out, we are entering bug fixing mode for the
affected applications Horde, the framework packages, IMP, Turba, Ingo,
Chora, Kronolith, Nag, and Mnemo.

This means only bug fixes and cosmetic changes are allowed to be committed
until the final releases, only such patches are accepted.
If you are unsure, don't hesitate to ask.

We plan to release new versions once a week, at most every second week,
until everything is stable enough that we feel comfortable to release them
for production usage.

*Please* go to bugs.horde.org and start fixing and closing bugs; create unit
tests for the framework packages; go through the documentation and fix
what's wrong; write new documenation; write update instructions and check
if all upgrade scripts are in place and working.

Thanks for your participation and for getting us here,
Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/