[dev] [patch] Post comments with ansel images/jonah stories/etc.

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Tue Nov 2 13:43:26 PST 2004

Here it is. A patch for agora and the modules that use the agora api.

Adding comments in those modules should work cleanly now, with notifications
appearing at the right places. I've tried to minimize to footstamp of agora in
those apps which allow you to insert comments. It's now down to only a few
lines now. I hope this is accorting to everyone's taste.

Additionally, there is a patch to enable the inserting of comments in Turba. Is
such a patch still acceptable, or should I sit on it until Turba is released
(the changes are small)

Cheers,
Roel.