[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: ansel/templates/list pager.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Nov 4 08:40:04 PST 2004

Quoting Ben Chavet <ben at chavet.net>:

> I noticed you changed style="clear: both;" to style="clear:both".  I glanced
> through CODING_STANDARDS and didn't see anything about inline styles (or
> stylesheets, in general).  Should we standardize on a certain style?

I've been unofficially settling on omitting trailing ; for the last style (not
required) and eliminating most whitespace except after ; seperators for
readability (actually, I might be leaving that out, too). In general
idea is to
put as few extra characters into the HTML as possible, as well as putting as
much styling as possible into the stylesheets and not in the HTML itself.

-chuck

Quincy Adams