[dev] PGP in IMP Options gone?

Sander Dalemans sander at gamerszone.nl
Thu Nov 4 14:22:50 PST 2004

Hello,

Normally the link for the PGP Options was under the 'Other Options'
block in the IMP Options page. But for some time now it's gone. I'm
running Horde/IMP HEAD and i have the gpg path in the IMP configuration
set (/usr/bin/gpg).

My firsth thought was that the config check in the prefs.php file causes
this. But after disabling this check (the if
(isset($GLOBALS['conf']['utils']['gnupg'])) { line) but the PGP block on
the options page still doesn't show up. The PGP functionality in IMP is
still working, when i receive a PGP signed message it still verifying
the message.

Is this a known problem?

Thanks in advance,

Sander Dalemans