[dev] Installation script

Barsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Thu Nov 4 22:04:35 PST 2004

This might be a good time for me to mention that I had posted an
installation script that works from the command line.  It assumes that
nothing is installed and goes through a very basic install.

Currently only framework, horde, imp, turba, kronolith, and nag are
installed from the script.

This script will setup Horde from all the defaults that are currently
set in the Horde .dist files.  Modification can be made to these files
using the admin gui directly after install.

It is very Alpha software and I am a relatively new programmer.  I
realize that it probably won't get released with the recently released
BETA version but I do think it is ready to be used.

You can find it here for now:

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=82

There are more checks that need to be added.

I will do a new test with the latest CVS tomorrow.

Mike B.
--
Barsalou <barjunk at attglobal.net>