[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: framework/IMAP/IMAP Tree.php

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Sat Nov 6 01:21:11 PST 2004

Hello,

> Well, except my sidebar tree still isn't updating the number of unread
> messages. I'll try to look into that this weekend.

> Is anybody else having that problem, or just me?

Works fine here.

One note on this though; now sidebar folder tree is updating in
interval you can specify in prefs. It would be nice if message count
would have been updated when you mark a message (or a folder) as seen.
And of course option for this in prefs too.

Just my 0.02$

--
Best Regards,
 Vilius