[dev] Dynamic sidebar menu elements not refreshing

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Sat Nov 6 06:51:05 PST 2004

I ran a little test...My "Folder Navigator" updates the number of messages
correctly.

Oh, and by the way, in the folder navigator I preferred having the number of
unread/total messages seperated from the folder name and lined up in its own
column. Just my opinion; I don't really use it anymore now that its
functionality is available in the sidebar.

Thanks,
Rick
--
Rick Emery