[dev] idea for horde website

Duck duck at obala.net
Mon Nov 8 07:53:37 PST 2004

On Monday 08 of November 2004 14:39, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Vijay Mahrra <vijay.mahrra at es.easynet.net>:
> > The idea I have is for a new section of the website is to promote
> > adoption of the HAF by displaying the names of organisations that
> > utilise it for their own web application development.
>
> Sounds cool. Want to create a starting point from the pages in the
> hordeweb CVS
> module and send it along? We can look at getting it going then.
>
> -chuck

This implements another idea. A list of local programmers/companies that gives
direct Horde  support/consulting/consulting would be good too. This will even
more stimulate customers to adopt Horde solutions. You now that anyone likes
to get in touch with the support agency, some to call when something goes
wrong. This will give some mini job opportunities to a lot of us, and of
course produces additional patches and bounty sponsorship.

Duck