[dev] Scry restricting comments

Duck duck at obala.net
Fri Nov 19 10:10:38 PST 2004

> > Come to think of it, what do folks think of doing things like this with a
> > permission? Could be even more flexible then...
>
> Should be logically the next step.

I practice, I think, that we will fall in a general situation that the
authenticated users can write comments and all the other can read it.

Another thing gets me. The rendering of the commens is often the same for all
the modules on a site. And is different for every singe site. So maybe would
be good to pass the comments rendering trough an Agora template of better
trough a Hook, to allow transparent upgrading of multiple sites.

Duck