[dev] Fatal error: Undefined class name 'pear'

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Fri Nov 19 13:05:44 PST 2004

Hi all

I've just installed Horde 3 RC1 with IMP, Turba, Kronolith, Nag and Mnemo,
the install was OK, IMP works fine, but I have the following problems :
- Clicking on Kronolith, Mnemo or Nag on the left menu gives me :
=====
Fatal error: Undefined class name 'pear'
in /home/gauret/devel/web/tests/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 1333
=====
in the main frame.
- Clicking on Turba in the left menu gives :
====
Fatal error: Undefined class name 'pear'
in /home/gauret/devel/web/tests/horde/lib/Net/IMSP.php on line 372
====
- Clicking on Users in the Admin menu gives me the same error as for
Kronolith, Nag and Mnemo.

The /test.php was generally ok, I'm not missing any **REQUIRED** item.

Any idea ?

Thanks for your great work

Aurélien
http://gauret.free.fr   ~~~~   Jabber : gauret at amessage.info
"As we enjoy great advantages from inventions of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours ; and
this we should do freely and generously." -- Benjamin Franklin