[dev] New Event '+' float block in Kronolith month view

Derek P. Moore derekm at hackunix.org
Sat Nov 20 18:33:57 PST 2004

I've fiddled with the month view a bit to spice up the text-based '+' .newEvent
block.

I made new-small.png, which is just the yellow plus sign from the new Kronolith
icons.  I have it floated left next to the .day block, 'cause that seems to
make more sense to me; now the '+' looks visually as though it's associated with
the appropriate day.  (Before the visual cue could be a little confusing,
with the '+' butted up against the following day's .day block.)

Hope you like it,

Derek