[dev] fixed valigns and such

Derek P. Moore derekm at hackunix.org
Tue Nov 23 08:44:29 PST 2004

> The STDIN change is incorrect; since you made no mention of it in the
> subject and included no patch description I assume it slipped in by
> accident.

I had to make that change to STDIN to get that script to work on my
installation.  I wasn't sure if it was "right" or not, but it's what
made it work for me.  I hadn't used PHP STDIN in years, and last I
remember STDIN was the way to go.  But when it came time to use that
script, I was getting errors because of STDIN.  I browsed the PHP
manual, and learned of "php://stdin" or whatever, and that's what made
it work for me.

I just thought I'd throw that patch in there to see what you said about
it.  I was curious as to STDIN vs. php://stdin.

> Also the path was wrong on the kronolith change; did
> you compile all of these into a single file by hand?

Oh...  Sorry about that.  I did something like:

cd ~/public_html-mail/cvs/horde
cvs diff -u > valign.diff
cd kronolith
cvs diff -u >> ../valign.diff
cd .. ; vim valign.diff

Then in vim, I deleted all the patches I didn't want to send up.

Since Kronolith isn't in the Horde module, I had to grab its valign
patch separately.  I didn't know I couldn't just append all the patches
into one file.

I'll be more careful next time.

Thanks,

Derek