[dev] [patch] Resubmitting the agora api patch

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Nov 23 13:58:05 PST 2004

Quoting Roel Gloudemans <roel at gloudemans.info>:

> I redid the agora api patch from a few weeks ago. Patch works now
> against latest CVS. (Incorporates Duck's changes from last week)

Please track this in an enhancement request on bugs.horde.org; I don't want it
to get lost, but I don't know the comments code much and don't have time to
spend on it right now, and Marko and Jan are busy as well.

> I also included the patch for comments in Turba

Turba is in RC with the other release apps, this will not be applied for the
near future.

-chuck

Quincy Adams