[dev] S/MIME oddities

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Nov 23 17:27:08 PST 2004

I don't know how far you are with the S/MIME cleanup, Michael, but I've seen
these two oddities when viewing S/MIME signed messages with attachments:
- The complete message body is echo'ed above the page html
- If I try to view one of the mime parts, I get an unserialize error from
SessionObjects.

Jan.

P.S.: I just checked, and I get the raw message body with *all* S/MIME
signed messages. I already made sure that I didn't have any debug
statements in my local code.

http://horde.org/consulting/