[dev] cvs update out of sync?

tim email at teletechnics.com
Thu Nov 25 05:20:22 PST 2004

Just did a cvs update -Pd assuming it will bring me up to RC2 and now
going through the changes.

And somehow things are out of whack for me.
There are several files that are downloaded new (in configurations) so
I try and find out what changed.. I couldn't find much in general..
meaning something just didn't seem right.. then I noticed.
e.g. module accounts
conf.xml the one I had is v1.6 the one on cvs.horde.org is v1.6
yet the one downloaded via cvs right now is v1.5?

same for conf.xml in ansel.. I guess same for some others?

Is this supposed to be this way?

--
Best regards,
 tim                          mailto:email at teletechnics.com