[dev] [patch] Bug#698 -- visual event status cues in Kronolith views

Derek P. Moore derekm at hackunix.org
Sat Nov 27 23:39:42 PST 2004

> I'd appreciate it if you could remove these from the enhancement patch
> and send them seperately.

I can seperate out the hasStatus() fix and the first clean-up of a
reference to
$this->meetingID, but the second $this->meetingID clean-up is too close
to code
for the enhancement, so diff puts 'em together in the same chunk.

Also, the hasStatus() fix really is related to the enhancement, as the
enhancement won't work without the fix to hasStatus().  So it probably
rightfully belongs in the enhancement patch.

In which case, if you really want me to send in another set of patches that
separates out the first $this->meetingID clean-up, then I will.  But you'll
still be left with the other $this->meetingID clean-up in the enhancement
patch.