[dev] [patch] Bug#698 -- visual event status cues in Kronolith views

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Nov 28 06:46:53 PST 2004

> Just for the records: I'd like to add _FREE status sometime after the
> release, we really need that to make free/busy useable if e.g. you keep
> birthdays as full day events in you calendar. Not sure yet if this should
> be the same as _NONE.

Sounds like it's different from NONE (no information, vs. definitively marked
free - you wouldn't want events added without a status to default to free) to
me. This can go into 2.0.1, with no BC implications, right? Otherwise
I'll just
add it now (though not use it) since it's tiny.

-chuck

Quincy Adams