[dev] Re: [imp] Date formats

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Nov 30 09:02:56 PST 2004

>> Working through the prefs on the latest HEAD version, I see that the date
>> format for messages dated today is an IMP pref, but date format for
>> messages not dated today is a Horde pref.  This seems
>> counterintuitive--seems that both of these should be in the same place (I'd
>> think IMP would be preferred, as the settings appear to only be used there).
>
> No. date_format is used across all applications and thus belongs to Horde.

This reminds me that watching my parents figure out Kronolith this past
weekend,
it's really not obvious where to find preferences that are part of
Horde, rather
than the current application.

What would people think of always showing global options below
application-specific options on the preferences category listing page?

-chuck

Quincy Adams