[dev] [patch] IMP & Kronolith to new Horde::img() API

Derek P. Moore derekm at hackunix.org
Wed Dec 1 20:54:20 PST 2004

Here are the new patches for updating IMP & Kronolith to the new img() API where
applicable.

These are corrected for formatting and coding standards per Chuck's request.

About the IMP patch:

In imp/templates/mailbox/header.inc, in a Horde::link() and Horde::img() was
  sprintf("%s %s", _("Apply Filters on"), $title)
which seems completely pointless to me.  I changed it to
  sprintf(_("Apply Filters to %s"), $title)
which I'm sure is what was meant in the first place.  I note this because it
breaks any translations done to _("Apply Filters on").