[dev] Ansel - images not showing

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Dec 2 05:08:30 PST 2004

--On Tuesday, November 30, 2004 12:00:58 PM -0800

<http://myhost.com/horde/ansel/image.php?gallery=38&amp;image=39&amp;actionID=imagescreen>

> > It looks like something wrong with the Util::addParameter or
> > Util::applicationURL calls?  I'm not that familiar with the Ansel code,
but
> > will try to dig into this if nobody else has an easy fix...
>
> No, this url is fine.
I know the URL *should* work, but. when I paste the URL into the browser
and replace the '&amp;' with just a '&' then the image is displayed.

> > 2) When I try to view the galleries as "Tiles" I get the display off
all my
> > galleries, but when I try to view any of them, I get an notification
that I
> > don't have permissions to view this gallery.  I am using IMP
authentication
> > (which authenticates against an IMAP server) and haven't set up any
other
> > kind of permissions or groups etc...  Any ideas what's going on or
where I
> > can start to look into this?
>
> Did you configure a DataTree backend?

Yes.  It is configured and I can see the ansel shares that are created.

--
Michael Rubinsky
TheUpstairsRoom Consulting
mike at theupstairsroom.com