[dev] nowrap patch for displaying Chinese

Wenzhuo Zhang wenzhuo at zhmail.com
Mon Dec 6 02:25:17 PST 2004

On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 10:52:31PM -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Wenzhuo Zhang <wenzhuo at zhmail.com>:
>
> >Web browsers tend to break a new line for each Chinese character if
> >they appear in a table cell (see the attached png file for an
> >example). The attachmed patch fixes this problem.
>
> If you could submit this against HEAD so it can go into 4.0, we might
> be able to get it into the final release.

I'll do it once I've got time to work on the HEAD branch. However, I
think it should be safe for RELENG; anyway, the patch just adds the
"nowrap" attribute at various places.

--
Wenzhuo Zhang <wenzhuo at zhmail.com>  GnuPG Key ID 0xBA586A68
Key fpr: 89C7 C6DE D956 F978 3F12  A8AF 5847 F840 BA58 6A68