[dev] gpg/pgp patches (multiple recipients, search in prefs, group encryption)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Dec 6 07:58:31 PST 2004

Quoting Andreas Maag <andreas at maagical.ch>:

> after several version of this patch (first to squirrelmail ;-)) but
> now to the
> much nicer horde i'm having it ready for public and hopefully for the
> CVS-Version?

The timing of this is somewhat unfortunate since we're in the middle of the
release process for Horde 3.0 and IMP 4.0 final, so changes like these are
unlikely to be made. Michael Slusarz, who's been doing most of the encryption
work, is the best person to look at this, as he's been touching up s/mime
support for the releases.

The best thing to do would be to track this in an enhancement ticket on
bugs.horde.org, and we'll see what can go in when.

Thanks,
-chuck

Quincy Adams