[dev] Compose Success window not themed?

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Tue Dec 7 18:25:12 PST 2004

I have IMP configured to "compose messages in a separate window" and "display
confirmation after sending a message". I just realized that the graphics and
links in the confirmation don't appear to be themed (graphics are left aligned
and links just look like regular links).

I haven't examined the new theming yet, and am in the middle of final exams, so
I thought somebody else could come up with a patch much faster than I.

Thanks,
Rick

--
Rick Emery