[dev] [patch] Kronolith cancelled icon

Derek P. Moore derekm at hackunix.org
Wed Dec 8 16:55:57 PST 2004

I borked my computer the other day, and had to resort to 'elinks' to check my
email.  I was surprised how well Horde looked and worked in full-on text mode
[especially with the imp() API changes and alt texts for the Horde_Tree grfx].
elinks rendered the frames and sidebar nicely, and the tree expansion javascript
was (partially) functional.

elinks rendered Kronolith beautifully, as well.  But the visual hints for
cancelled events were lost, 'cause elinks doesn't render CSS through-lines
(and I imagine most other text-mode browsers have this limitation).

I figured a cancelled icon would provide an event status cue for text-mode
users, with the benefit of prettying things up for everybody else.

Attached is cancelled.png and a patch to lib/Driver.php for the requisite
changes.

Derek

PS:  I help run a multi-purpose, all-ages venue in downtown Kansas City called
The Stray Cat <http://thestraycat.org/>.  We've been shutdown by the City
because they want to tear our building down for a downtown arena redevelopment
project.  If we're unable to operate, then that will encourage us to move, and
they can more easily tear down this property and destory the city's history.
So we've had to deal with a slew of inspectors and lots of hassle lately...  As
a result we have a LOT of cancelled events on our calendars.  So maybe that's
why I'm doin' all this work on cancelled events.  :)