[dev] IMP block not sorted, no folders in tree

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Wed Dec 22 15:10:35 PST 2004

I just updated from cvs for the first time in a couple of weeks. I updated all
of the dist files, ran the framework install, and checked that my config files
are up to date. In the sidebar and the folder list, I see only INBOX with Trash
under it; none of my other folders are displayed (they do, however, all show up
in the "Open Folder" drop-down list). Also, in the IMP block on the portal
page, my folders are no longer sorted in alphabetical order after INBOX.

Am I the only one seeing this? I've probably just missed something obvious...

Thanks in advance,
Rick

--
Rick Emery