[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/admin/perms edit.php framework/Form Form.php framework/Form/Form Renderer.php framework/Perms/Perms UI.php horde/templates/portal sidebar.inc

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Dec 23 01:15:28 PST 2004

>>   Modified files:        (Branch: FRAMEWORK_3)
>>     admin/perms          edit.php
>>     Form                 Form.php
>>     Form/Form            Renderer.php
>>     Perms/Perms          UI.php
>>     templates/portal     sidebar.inc
>>   Log:
>>   MFH
>
> So, are we branching the framework packages, or no?

Not necessarily. But currently the release script requires the same tag in
the framework module like the one you use for the horde module.
This will probably change, though I don't know yet how exactly. Always using
HEAD is not a good idea IMO. And we don't have a PEAR server yet where we
could get the latest stable versions from.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/