[dev] RTL view

Vahid Ghafarpour vahid at ghafarpour.com
Mon Dec 27 23:00:21 PST 2004

I didn't understand what you say exactly?
I read source code too many times,
for example in IMP/Compose (imp/template/compose/compose.inc)
in lines 65,84,103,... we have some static alignment in left, and some
other places in source codes some other like these.
this alignment make bad sence in RTL view, I suggested that change them to
DEFAULTALIGN for left and DEFAULTMIRROR for right, or something like
these, after with change direction, we change them to other one, so these
aligns are mirrored in RTL and LTR view

also about images(like administrator) in webdesign its very important,
pages should obey some rules, like direction of views, direction of
shadows, direction of flags and etc.
all of these implemented in LTR view but some of them have problem in RTL
view and some of them have no sence